Kids@Crownflats Forum

Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe Dunton wins top Bafta Award

OK so some of us think we done pretty well over the years........ Let me tell you about a kid we all know. Coz he won't tell you, just like he didn't shout about getting the MBE for services to the British Film Industry. Last time most of you saw him he was serving you dinner at our last party. Well no I won't tell you just cut and paste this link and see for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC_2yewxVU&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=AB1C723BF862F7AB

I'm very proud to say I know him.

Well done Joe

JJ

Re: Joe Dunton wins top Bafta Award

I think we all agree there John.
Very well done indeed Joe , 700 films is a lot of hard work. Keep your inventative sprit going .
Regards
Les Horne

Well done Joe

Joe

Very many congratulations on what is a well deserved recognition of your work over the years. Enjoy.

Gordon

thanks very much for your thort joe

thanks david hope you are well keep biking joe

I don't recall if I ever met Joe, but I had read he was to be presented with a special BAFTA and somehow knew the name was familiar.

Joe does the kind of work that is at the very heart of the film industry but isn't known by the public. Joe and innovative professionals like him keep the industry alive and progressive. George Lucas might be the name in lights, but it's people like Joe Dunton who make what he does possible.

Joe's award is thoroughly deserved.