Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas NEWSLETTER

Ho Ho Ho (phew) and all that, to our kid’s all over the world,

Yes, I know what you’re thinking, is it that time of year again? Well yes it is so you had better have a good time and stuff.
Whilst most of you will be stuffing yourselves with Turkey and Brussel sprouts spare a thought to our friends in warmer climes. I just had an electronic Christmas card from Bob Stephenson out in Queensland Australia, he says it’s 34c out there and his Christmas day meal will be prawns and salad again. Says he misses the old traditional Christmas dinner (poor sod) I can think of a few of us Bob who would swop the cold of the UK for a day or two in the sun. Hope you have a great day on the beach Bob and with you permission I will be passing your Christmas card on to all the kids.

So kid’s keep an eye out for an email from Crownflats.co.uk ,with the subject - Fwd:FW: Santa’s Jigsaw – Bob Stephenson.
It’s a Christmas card to all from Australia

Ok so what’s happening? The Legendary North London Christmas Lunch will be taking place on January Friday 15th and everyone is invited. It’s in a big pub with lots of room so if you want to come along please email Xmaslunch@crownflats.co.uk and we will give you all the details. It really has gone from strength to strength and we are expecting a bumper turnout this time. It is now the only ongoing KACF reunion available and is great fun. No you will not be expected to wear silly hats or anything like that. It is the ultimate antidote to Christmasitas.

The most common comments made after our reunion parties from kid’s who were a bit nervous about coming was “I don’t know why I worried whether I would know anyone the kid’s made me/us so welcome. I now feel I have a lot of new friends and can’t wait till the next one”.

The way it works is the total bill is divided by the number of kid’s and that is the price per head. You’ll be surprised how cheap it works out.

What next? The sale of the KACF Experience CD sets has gone very well and to date we have sent out over 50. There has been good feedback from the kids and have sent sets out to USA, Canada, Spain, Australia plus all four corners of the UK. If you want to know more about The KACF Experience (a full working copy of our Web Site plus two Music CDs) then email: KACFExperience@crownflats.co.uk

Finally don’t forget the Forum is still open and working even though it is a bit quiet at the moment. You can go on and by typing in any subject or name in the search box you can bring up everything that has been said on the subject over the years. It’s Free so have a go.

All that’s left now is for me to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a healthy new year.

Thank you for support
Joe Bloggs
alive and kicking at
www.crownflats.co.uk

Re: Christmas NEWSLETTER

Hi JJ,
Wots all this HO HO HO stuff. O goodness me its late in December,have to find that old Red hat with the Bell on.
Looking forward to seeing everybody at the Christmas Lunchon the 15th Jan, lets hope for a good turn out as usual.
Well I'd better wish everybody a vary good Christmas & happy New Year.

Best regards
to you all
Les Horne