Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KACF NEWSLETTER September 2009

NEWSLETTER September 2009

Hi kids,

KACF Experience CDs:

Well the first batch of KACF Experience CD sets have gone out and have been well received; the next batch will be made up and sent out in the last week in September. So if you have one on order and it hasn’t arrived yet you’re in the next batch provided you have sent me your address.

To remind you the Site will close down on the 1st in November and the KACF Experience CD Set is a way of keeping all the Web Site content; pictures, music, stories and Forum postings alive. It is the complete Web Site on a CD which can be played on any PC you don’t even have to have an internet connection to see our Site. Details on how to get your hands on a set can be obtained from jb@crownflats.co.uk .

LIFE AFTER KACF SITE: Post November 1st.

Once the site has closed you will still be able to get onto the Forum but you may find that the link you have saved to go onto the site doesn’t work. To set up a new link you will have to go to, www.crownflats.co.uk and you will see the new ‘taster’ site (the original Home Page plus a few links) and then go in via the Home Page.
Sounds complicated but believe me it’s very simple, any problems just email jb@crownflats.co.uk.

FACEBOOK:

It was suggested on the Forum that maybe we could set up a Facebook account which is free and would be a place of contact for anyone who wants to stay in contact. This is a good idea especially the free bit, so I have set up an account with the name ‘KACF Crownflats’. So if you are on Facebook just search for ‘KACF Crownflats’ and request to become a friend, come and join our group. A word of warning, if you become a ‘friend’ then your wall will be visible to everyone who joins.

REUNIONS:

If you have anything arranged or want to arrange a reunion of any kind let us know and we can email your invite out to all the kids. There is a hard core of kids who are always up for some fun and you can meet/join them at the North London Christmas Lunch which I believe is being planned for January.

Joe Bloggs
alive& kicking at
www.crownflats.co.uk