Kids@Crownflats Forum

Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The KACF Experience

JJ, you're a star, the KACF Experience cd's are excellent.
I have just spent a wonderful couple of hours going through all the Crown Flats photos and all the other brilliant snippets of life growing up in the Crown Flats from Hay deliveries on the canal to our Steam Roller through to our "parties" and so much more in-between. I recommend everyone buy a copy it's our history and it deserves to be passed down to our children and their children too. Lots of happy times and great memories, thanks JJ, cheque in the post xx

Re: The KACF Experience

Lesley, strange you should say that about watching it for 2 hours I did exactly the same. I think when I went on the site via the Internet I just skimmed through it then onto the Forum. It wasn't untill I got my KACF Experence CDs that I sat down and watched it in any detail and suddenly realised how much info from my past was there. I didn't know the Regents Park stuff and Cumberland Market stuff was on the site. all the old pics and the music.. well the music alone is worth it. what can I say except anyone reading this is if you haven't got one then get one before they run out. Mank thanks JJ for all the hard work... good man

Alan

Brilliant CD JJ - you're the man. The music is great and in my car so I can sing as loud as I like and no-one to tell me to shut up. I've copied the music cd incase I wear it out! Wonderful memories of great times. Thanks so much, when I'm about 100 and can't get around like I do now I shall pop in my cds and go back to the 60's again with my mates. I'm looking forward to Christmas lunch in January 2010.

I have now had my copy of the KACF CD's for a few weeks now and can only say to anybody who is still waiting to take the plunge is-"Go for it."

It's well worth having as a living record of our history which would be lost to you if you were relying on the web site only.