Kids@Crownflats Forum

Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St Marylebone C of E Reunion

With many thanks to Joe Bloggs and with the assistance of Peter Jefferies I have been permitted to invite through the Crown Flats forum an invitation to all St Marylebone C of E pupils who left in the years 1954 - 55 - 56 to a reunion to be held on 15th March 2003 in a venue near to the school. So far we have contacted about 40 ex pupils from those years and over 30 of them to date are coming. There were many kids from the Crown Flats that attended the school so if you, or anybody you, know falls within those years please get in touch. I particularly remember Pat Smith who married Paul Smith but to date I cant locate them. Look forward to hearing from you. My E Mail address is micktheblue@tiscali.co.uk

Re: St Marylebone C of E Reunion

Pat & Paul Smith are my Parents, Maureen Smith is my Auntie she was married to Peter Stevens who sadly passed away 2 years ago.
Les Horne is therefore my mum and aunties cousin. My Nannie Anne is still alive though in a home in Whestone North London.

Neither of my parents are into the internet. Hence they have made no input onto this site to date.

I will update them on the changes since I last visited it a few years ago.

I have pictures of their Golden Wedding from 4th July 2009. BUT I would need to get their permission before sharing them.