Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Orgovyx

Does anyone have any opinions (experience) on Orgovyx instead of injections? Thank you.

Re: Orgovyx

Sorry for the late reply, you likely have gone ahead with Orgovyx.
But my year so far on it hasn't much different than Lupron, except I don't have to bare my hip to people half my age.
I really do appreciate not having the shot and having control over taking the once daily drug.
Take care!

Thank you! Good luck.

My PSA was 125 in March 2023, and oncology put me on both Relogolix and Darolutemide. I’m now down below .02. Supposedly, one of the other gets a good remission for 2%3 years, but the combo can get 5-6.

Only side effects is loss of libido

I’m also doing a lot with diet , supplements and HITT exercise .

At some time, I hope to be blue to come off the ADT. I am 68

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS