Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
covid verses cancer watch

Just to add to the neglected forum here: I am wondering if the covid thing has caused the lackluster participation in this forum the last couple years. This is not necessarily a good thing, but I can see it with myself. My constant vigilance watching for any change in PSA readings has been dulled by the less practical medical availability since the covid hit. I am not a big believer in all the covid hype but also smart enough to not take any chances and so have been dutifully staying away from any medical procedures including the yearly medical exams. It has been long enough now that the PSA thing has lost some of its importance. It is not on my mind much at all anymore. That may be giving me a false sense of peace of mind I know but true none the less. I wonder if more of us are going through this same thing. Makes one also wonder if after all this covid thing is past - if a lot of undiagnosed medical issues will suddenly flood in after so many have had a couple years of minimal medical checks. Like the 911 attack, whatever jerks thought up this covid thing succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Jon R.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS