Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rising PSA

My PSA actually dropped in March 2021 to 0.42.

Re: Rising PSA

Hi colleagues, my PSA on 18th August was 0.433.
I have not been on any medication apart from prostate cancer herbal supplements since November 2020.
The Oncologist examined my stomach and prostate gland (DRE) after which he told me that I was stable and should go for review after six months.
Suffice to say, I was diagnosed with PSA at 65, put on Zoladex from June 2014 to June 2016, when PSA dropped to undetectable levels. Of course it started rising slowly until it peaked at almost 3.5 in September 2020. I started herbal supplements in Nov 2020 and the PSA has remained below one since then.
My health has remained stable apart from incontinence issues and penile dysfunction which should have been doing better with my elevated testosterone.
Thank you for your support.

Re: Penis Pumps for ED

fcb
Hi colleagues, my PSA on 18th August was 0.433.
I have not been on any medication apart from prostate cancer herbal supplements since November 2020.
The Oncologist examined my stomach and prostate gland (DRE) after which he told me that I was stable and should go for review after six months.
Suffice to say, I was diagnosed with PSA at 65, put on Zoladex from June 2014 to June 2016, when PSA dropped to undetectable levels. Of course it started rising slowly until it peaked at almost 3.5 in September 2020. I started herbal supplements in Nov 2020 and the PSA has remained below one since then.
My health has remained stable apart from incontinence issues and penile dysfunction which should have been doing better with my elevated testosterone.
Thank you for your support.
I am suffering from ED and even though I have performed sex, I am lacking strength making it frustrating to my partner.
One option is the use of penis pump but unfortunately, it is restricted in my country unless under rigorous medical supervision by my hospital. Is there any way I can acquire this gadget easily?
Regards,
Fellow PCa patient.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS