Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Da Vinci robot

Has anyone the world over suffered any damage from radical prostatectomy using the Da Vinci robot . I had my operation in March 2018, about a week after the catheter was removed, I started to suffer pain in my pubic area which grew to a 10/10 pain within a few days, shocks running up my legs, massive pain in my whole groin area, plus I woke up from operation with a sciatic type pain in my rear right hip. To cut a long story short I was eventually mri scanned in October and my surgeon told me they found that my pubic bones had been separated and a bone at rear right hip was fractured. He initially said it must have happened during operation, which they later denied.
Would appreciate any feedback on this thanks.
Ps forgot to say, was hospitalised in June 2018 unable to walk.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS