Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ED treatments

There are several treatments for ED, from minor to drastic. None very good at replacing the real thing in my mind. They have come up with mechanical means to help with incontinence so why is it not possible to reactivate the anatomy we still have but just missing the nerves that activate the mechanism. Since the process is basically hydraulics using blood flow, why couldn't some clever valving in the blood system to and from the penis be used to produce a more natural erection? We still have the mechanism but are now missing the controls that made it work. Jon.

Re: ED treatments

Hello Jon,
I suggest you go and have a good read of the frank talk website, link below. It has a massive amount of information on all aspects relating to ED (erectile dysfunction). If you have any specific questions I am happy to assist you.

John Bonneville

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS