Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best CyberKnife Facilities?

Hello,

I am leaning toward CK treatment and wondered which facilities in the U.S. have the best reputation for their work in this area?

Thanks.
Steve

Re: Best CyberKnife Facilities?

I don't know if you are aware of the CyberKnife website and forum - but I have followed it for many years and remember (more than once), discussions of the best CK locations, which sites have the newest CK systems, and which Doctors have the most experience with prostate cancer.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link, but here goes: http://www.cyberknifeforum.com/

(Of course click on Prostate)

(In the event that didn't post correctly - just do a Google search on prostate cyberknife patient forum

Re: Best CyberKnife Facilities?

Hi Sundog,

Yes, I'm aware of the forum and have been wanting to post on it, but upon registering, I keep getting an "Invalid Login" error message, so I can't get in. I sent them a note about the situation, but no response, so far. So, I'll simply have to keep lurking until I can gain access.

Thanks!
Steve

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS