This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer. There are only four rules:
No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making
Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.
Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.
Schlesinger Associates (www.schlesingerassociates.com) is a market research company with 15 offices around the United States. They are conducting a research project regarding Prostate Cancer.
- National Web and telephone interviews between December 12 and December 22
- Looking for patients diagnosed with non-metastatic castrate resistant Prostate Cancer who are ages 55 to 79
- Looking for caregivers of non-metastatic castrate resistant Prostate Cancer patients
- Must be treated by urologist or oncologist
- Patients and caregivers will be compensated $150 for their 90 minute web and telephone interview.
Anyone who is interested can email "Research.Opportunity@schlesingerassociates.com" to see if they are a good fit for the interviews.