Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
March 4th in SW FL - Conference for Patients & Caregivers

Hi - Two weeks from today is the conference for patients & caregivers in SW Florida (Punta Gorda). It will be a great day of patient empowerment, with lots of Panel Discussions and Q&A. Click on this link (www.TinyURL.com/Mar4Conf) for full details, but here are a few things that might interest everyone:

* Dr Stephen Bravo from Sandlake Imaging will answer questions about the new Axumin PET Scan
* Dr Tom Fabian will answer questions about prostate MRI
* Dr Michael Katin will answer questions about radiation & recurrent prostate cancer
* Peggy Mellody, RN will talk about Insurance Exceptions & Appeals
* Much, Much More...

I worked for PCRI in Los Angeles for 14 years - I'm happy to bring a conference into my own neighborhood. Hope you can make it.
FREE Lunch, and FREE Registration for anyone who cannot afford $25 pp donation.

Call me if you have any questions - (239) 208-4400
Jan Manarite
Prostate Cancer International

FULL Conference Details - www.TinyURL.com/Mar4Conf

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS