Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ADT: Concurrent or Serially?

Joe:
We have a few similarities in our PCa histories. Following my initial recurrence: (1) I decided on a Choline Scan at Mayo Clinic to get a better understanding of just what I was dealing with, and I am glad that I did, (2)I opted for "Hormone Lite" with Casodex as its primary anti-cancer agent, and I am glad that I did; it extended the quality of my life for three years.
In any event I have fully documented my experience in an on-line journal some of which you may find helpful: see http://protondon.blogspot.com/
If you decide to take a look I suggest you start with the entry titled "To My Family, Friends and Cyberspace Buddies." I will be available here to answer any questions that may occur to you.
Best wishes Don O.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS