Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

Return to Website

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Bonneeville's Research Project

From John Bonneville:
The site also hosts a paper, which I wrote earlier this year, that provides an analysis of member stories in terms of treatment options chosen and disease progression if any. You will find that paper on the resources page, paragraph 3 of what men chose to do.
To John Bonneville:
Zowie John! What a great contribution to the YANA cause. To dedicate your effort to Terry was a thoughtful touch. A very surprising aspect of your analysis is the substantial number of men who opt for prostatectomy. I suspect over time this trend will change. I hope I'm around to see your ten year update.
Kudos for a job well done.
Regards Don O.

Re: John Bonneeville's Research Project

G'day Don,
I am glad you found the paper valuable. Yes I dedicated it to Terry. I hope it was a fitting tribute.

I guess the most valuable thing about the paper was identifying rates of progression as evidenced in member stories correlated with chosen treatment options.

I don't know about the ten year review Don. Don't think I will be around. Might have to get you to do it.

best wishes
john

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS