Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recent IACM news regarding cannabis

Thanks Bob

No big deal, most people I find are hesitant to learn too much about the world around them and how it works. they like to be safe.

C'est la vie, mon ami........

charley

Thanks Bob, for the laughs.......

So, you had to get me started.......

I appreciate your interest, and I wish it were paranoia and not reality that I suffer from. In the US we have stooges elected because they accept more money from, you guessed it, Big Pharma, and all the others, they call it 'campaign donations'. Our senators and legislators are all millionaires, bought and paid for by Big Business, bringing in far above the average wage of same status workers, and of course having their own 'special' retirement and pensions. Here let me get you some numbers, maybe you can understand the world's plight. I started watching the US debt when I worked for Wells Fargo Bank in the early 70's, say 45 years ago, and I've watched our debt follow an exponential curve upwards until now, when the total debt is as follows:

"Total US debt at the end of the first quarter of 2014, on March 31 totaled almost $59.4 trillion - up nearly $500 billion from the end of the fourth quarter of 2013, according to the data. Total debt (the combination of government, business, mortgage, and consumer debt) was $2.2 trillion 40 years ago." Federal Reserve. Did you get that? From $2.2 up to $60,000,000,000,000 in debt!

Can you relate to that, do you understand money? From a $2.2 trillion National Debt, up to $59.4 TRILLION today, which follows the illegal bailout of all the banks recently, with public funds. BANKRUPTCY is our future. So try your positive spin on that number.

So enough talk about 'protecting our interests'. And where are all our products made.... in China of course, you don't expect Big Govt and Big Business to have factories here in the US when they can sell out to slave labor from over in your corner of the world. And yes, I've seen documentary films about your country's efforts to protect the interests of your native inhabitants, just as our government has robbed and turned the Native American Indians into paupers on their own land. Shame on Australia while you're patting yourself on the back. Maybe get off your ass and try helping them......

Perhaps I should be happy that there exist people such as yourself to keep the illusions going, but frankly if you aren't aware of the financial condition of the world, it likely means you simply don't care.

So your advice to love my country is frankly insane, laughable, and I can only reply that I wish I could sever the heads from the Bushes and Cheneys and Rumsfelds and all the rest of the bastards for what they've done to this country...... so don't be surprised when it happens. Yes, if I were younger I'd head for Finland or some other sane place.

You might have saved your breath mate, for all you understand about the U.S.

charley

John

Here's one of your own........

People around the world are calling for such trials, including Jason Woodforth, a Member of Parliament for Nudgee, Queensland in Australia. Woodforth described the situation in a local Australian newspaper:
“Why aren’t we saying… let’s have a look at this, let’s explore, let’s research. But no, we just want to go and shoot it down. This madness has to stop. We can’t just sit on our hands and say ‘no, it’s a fluke’ because its not. There’s lots of incidents in the US where people have been cured of things like cancer. As politicians we need to have an open mind and listen. Too often we don’t.”
Woodforth is right. Politicians must seriously listen to the higher-level claims of cannabis healing disease. This is no longer a fringe issue that can be ignored.
The bottom line is that every day cannabis medicine stays prohibited, children suffer and die needlessly. The worst possible effects of cannabis would still pale in comparison to the proven harms of traditional pharmaceuticals, which damage the liver and kill thousands a year through overdoses and other organ damage.
Parents who want to use a nontoxic, plant-based alternative medicine that works naturally through their children’s endocannabinoid system should be permitted to do so. The sooner this is taken seriously, the sooner very sick people will have access to medicine that could save their lives.

charley

Sorry Charley but his constituents just gave him the flick at the recent Queensland elections. But I can see where you are coming from, as he certainly was a certifiable fruitcake.
john

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS