Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cannabis

Hello Hank

In one of the film clips I remember a Stanley brother saying he had a greenhouse full of the low THC, high CBD cultivars but there was no demand for it. Must have been a couple of years back because the seeds for high CBD varieties now is about $30 a seed. But you're in a cannabis friendly state aren't you? There should be some knowledgable doctors where you're at. It's the most interesting plant around to my mind, apparently cultivated and used medicinally for a couple of thousand years now. And likely it will be years to come before they understand it completely. Good luck in your search..... Have you tried to talk with Rick Simpson, or maybe he's still out of the country. Canadians want to jail him for trying to find a cancer cure.

I'll pass on whatever I find that might be of value to you, and best of luck in your searches.

charley

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS