Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cannabis oil and other natural Cures

Hello Tony,

Yes, I've been following the fate of Cannabis medicines, and it has indeed been a tough row to hoe. Those who follow the history of cannabis know that it is one of the world's oldest medicines, used for thousands of years without the hysteria we now see around us. Just look at any Merck Manual before the 1930's for all the variety of cannabis medicines they developed.

I noticed that Tommy Chong said he had treated and cured his prostate cancer using cannabis, so I took a look at that, and I see that he did get in touch with Rick Simpson up in Canada, and made up an oil of high CBD cannabis, as did some other friends of Rick Simpson. So I did the research and found the Charlotte Figi story of cannabis and seizures from Dravet Syndrome epilepsy attacks. They found it works and reduced her seizures by 90%.

I find the US government has many ulterior motives for suppressing cannabis, and the fears of Harry Anslinger have permeated our population until cannabis has become a Schedule 1 drug, and doctors are prohibited to research it.

If cannabis becomes the medicine I think it should be, it will surely be in high demand. I've used it for PC and for Restless Leg Syndrome, headcolds and whatever.

Best wishes to you

charles coryn, 77, lancing, TN.

Thanks Charles, some people like the old codger live in denial, scared to change the beliefs they were given. They just plod on with the instructions from their leaders and digest all that fox news, bbc etc feed them. So happy I can see threw the bull, and have cured my pc, without the deadly potions that big pharma dishes out, whilst lining their deep pockets.
People are waking up, and with the help of survivors like us, spreading the truth, many more will have long, healthy and drug free lives.

Well done buddy.

Here,s more proof the old codger + wont read.

http://youtu.be/eGQFAyzMWNg

Thanks Tony

I like to collect the videos, especially the ones that are associated with doctors who have intimate experience with cannabis, who have seen it work. And when these cases are documented such that the physicians can reference them, then it will go better.

I don't mind being conservative, even wary, when someone suggests something new. It's all a matter of peer review and supporting documentation.

charley

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS