Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Sick of it"

Dear Alan of the USA and John Bonneville,

Could you guys go fishing or something as I am sick of reading how you guys are experts on PCa carrying on with your know all attitude.
Fred

Re: "Sick of it"

Fred H

What I am sick of are people**, like you, who don’t pay attention to what they read, and then spout off without the information needed to speak intellectually.

If you had paid closer attention to the printed word, you would have remembered that I had this to say to John:

“I will no longer engage in a back-and-forth debate with you henceforth. By this time, we have both made our positions very clear to the readers, and to proceed serves no useful purpose other than to tie up the forum with repetitive information and statements”.

Lastly, for the record, I make it a point of backing up my opinions with the relevant data that they are based upon. What you call a “know all attitude” is simply passing along information along with my personal take on it (which is a large part of what this forum is all about).

**This is not a reference to people on this forum. Rather, I am referring to the lost art of reading with comprehension that has come about in this Smartphone age, where people receive so many texts and e-mails that they have gotten into the bad habit of skimming content and not retaining what they have read.

Sincerely,
Alan M in the USA

Re: "Sick of it"

Fred, I have not been about for quite a few weeks. Sad to hear I cause such disdain even when I am not here.
john

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS