Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hope Changes

Hi Carol,
I am not sure if your post was in fact a question or a statement. If the former, look to your treating physicians for the answers. They may not be what you wish to hear, but they will provide a guide to what lay's ahead for Steve on his journey. If the latter, then perhaps we can but offer our best wishes for a more desirable outcome.

Carol with our moderator's indulgence might I suggest you take a look at the UK prostate cancer site. The link appears below. The have an excellent forum on the treatment and management of advanced PCa. They are also a very supportive community.

Our best wishes to you both,
John Bonneville

http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/alltopics

Later: Oops I just noticed Steve's posts in other threads. It would appear you both know the plethora of treatments for advanced PCa.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS