Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YANA Promotional Brochure or Flyer

Hello everyone,

A few prestigious medical facilities have asked if we have any promotional brochures, flyers or cards about the YANA website that they can distribute to their patients. Most notable among them is the Urology Department at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.

We don't currently have such materials, but it seems like a great thing to help get the word out to newly diagnosed men and their loved ones about this wonderful resource that has been helpful to all of us.

I don't possess the graphic design skills to prepare such a document, but I am hoping there might be a few people out there that might be willing to help design a half-page or quarter-page advertisement about the YANA website.

Please post your ideas here (or reply privately) for the types of information that might be appropriate to include on such a promotional document. If you have any graphic design skills and are willing to donate your time for this project, we would welcome any help you can provide.

I can think of no greater tribute to Terry Herbert than to have medical facilities all over the world recommending the YANA website to their patients.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Mark Freedkin
YANA Administrator
Irvine, California

Re: YANA Promotional Brochure or Flyer

I'm not sure what you're thinking about, but I think if the home page was improved a little it would make a pretty nice intro to Yananow. You might remember the webpage style I had for the prototype site I created and shared during the Yana3 talks. Anyway the home page redone some would make a nice top portion of a full page with a paragraph or two at the bottom giving contact information, web address and such. Let me know.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS