Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to the YANA Community

Dear Yana Community

This message is from Steve, Terry's "little brother" as he sometimes still called me (I'm 68 this year). I wish I could write individually to all of the many, many people who have sent messages that have meant so much to the family. The messages started to pour in as soon as Terry sent out his own message. They came from the four corners of the earth – so thank you Jose in Mexico and Johann in Cape Town and thank you the dozens of you throughout the world.

I copied and pasted all that had come in in the first few days and printed out 40 A4 pages of them. I want you all to know that in his first few days in the hospice I sat with Ter and read your messages to him. I found many of them very emotional and had to take frequent breaks but was determined Terry should know the regard in which he was held. I can tell you honestly that what you had said meant a great deal to him and I thank you again for this.

Thank you too, to the many people for the donations that were sent to the family here in Melbourne – they are much appreciated

I leave here for my own home in Cape Town early tomorrow morning (Monday) so will not see any replies that may come to this message. But that's fine – thank goodness what needed to be said has been said.

Thank you all again
Steve

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS