Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from Matt Herbert (Terry's son)

To all of you who have donated and written to Dad after his announcement last week, our sincere thanks. I have not been able to look over each email yet, however my uncle Steve (Dad's brother) is saving all the emails so we can have a permanent record of them, and go through them when we have the time to do so. We are printing them out and will read them to Dad over the next few days.

As troublesome as this period is, for me it’s a privilege to not only visit Dad daily, but to talk to him, and enjoy his wit and sense of humour, which has not left him.

I told him yesterday that your donations and your emails have shown me just how many people he touched across continents, and how great his legacy is. And this, from something that started as a pastime or hobby, after all his achievements in the corporate world.

Your donations speak volumes about the kind of man my beloved father is, and I thank you sincerely for your generosity.

Our thanks to you all.
Matt Herbert

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS