Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Try This Link

Don Oberlin
Mark (the Web-Guru) Freedkin:
I sooo appreciate your willingness to assist this inept computer illiterate, but even with your help, I cannot access that survey from this site.
Its not that I didn't try several variations of your suggestion, because I did. Thanks again for your interest and effort.

Try this link.

Cancer-Research-Accessibility-Survey

Re: Try This Link

Thanks Stranger. You got there ahead of me - slow off the draw today!!

All the best
Terry

Re: Try This Link

Thanks guys. Hopefully several of us can promote this worthwhile research project by participating in the survey.

Re: Cancer Research Project

The last couple of survey's I've completed (including this one) are difficult for me to understand/relate the questions I'm answering to the stated/implied objective(s)of the survey.
Some of the questions have direct answers (like your age), the other questions are asking for my opinion, and my answer depends on my understanding of not only the question, but what do I think about all of cancer information on the web. As Terry has pointed out many times, the presented information can be true or not true, or perhaps somewhere in between. I am reminded of a friend who, (must add that I have experienced this also), says I have a pain & the doc says "where", & we can't tell the doc just where/what this pain is. All we can say is that it hurts! Sometimes we think we do know where & what, but the doc thinks it is something else.
JoeMac

Re: Cancer Research Project

Joe Mac:
Thanks for the feedback and thank you so much for your participation. Its an important cause for guys like us.
Don O.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS