Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vaginal Estrogen Tablets

Aloha Roberta Lehman,
Coincidence or not? Perhaps you can set up the conditions again, i.e. experiment within safe, doc approved, drugs to see what happens. During treatment for PCa, I experienced a decrease DNA count (liver disease) which after this last blood test, appears to now be in remission (over 6 years). There does not appear to be any medical connection. It just happens.
Joe (Hawaii)

Thanks for your reply.

First question is how could it enter his system (skin???) and assuming normal sex, not orally (lol). The fact is that any estrogenic drug can effect PCa and lower psa (quickly too), also can build bone density in men and assist memory losses. So, who knows....but if he takes drugs like: estradiol patches or gels, emcyt, DES and some others you can get psa results and little to no side effects and cancels hot flashes from Lupron and such other drugs. I have done various PCa drugs and know the realities vs. conjectures on such. Canceling hot flashes is golden.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS