Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: prostrate pain

John,

You say I have prostate pain & cancer. but give no details of your diagnosis or whether you have had any kind of therapy. In those circumstances it is very difficult to provide any kind of input apart from very generalised comments.

Perhpas you could post more detail and someone may be able to help you.

All the best
Terry in Australia

I too had similar pain for nine months leading up to a biopsy and official diagnosis. Turned out to be Gleason 9 (4+5), T4-N0-M0 'locally advanced' with 'perineural invasion'. I suspect that in your case the cancer has caused prostate growth and pressure on surrounding nerves. Not a diagnosis, just a hunch.

Was immediately put on ADT (Zoladex + Casodex) but pain did not subside for 5 or 6 weeks. Finally got my naturopath to support my application for medical cannabis and after 3 days of ingesting cannabis oil (search: Phoenix Tears) my pain was gone. Have continued taking it and pain is under control. Prostate has also shrunk 25%.

After 5 months on ADT I stopped unilaterally b/c of drenching hourly night sweats and after my doc failed to reply to emails asking for something to counteract these side effects. Now, six months after stopping ADT, I still contend with the night flashes and am still seeking a solution to that.

Tim in British Columbia, Canada

So your pain went away after cannabis oil? Did you have any issues with itching
in the butt area everyday?

Thanks for responding

John

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS