Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: des?

If you want to read my experience at yananow with it, it is over 8 yrs. now of using it, sometimes in combos recently. Journal of Urology article Nov. 2003 found 1-mg useage is very safe to use and can work even on hrpca cells, causing apoptosis directly and builds bone density (any estrogenic drug will build bone density and help your memory-fyi).

I did 2 yrs. of ADT3 in 2002-2004, started failing on ADT3, switched to DES and got way better results and long term results, super low cost no patents, somehow what I am getting is coming from Italy (in hole or part, it is compounded man made drug now). LOL ADT3= $13,000 a year approx. back then and DES= $130 a year and it outperformed ADT3 big time. No nasty side effects either, nicely kept secret. Estradiol patches also very useful option and super safe to use, also nicely kept quiet, can be used with LHRH drugs to eliminate those hot flashes and such effects (PRCI video Dr. Myers says only .025 patch is needed, that is the low-low dose of it too).

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS