Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you!

I just received a copy of "A Strange Place" in the mail. My Sweet Wife, SW, would like to say thanks for the cool stamps, I would like to say thank you for the marvelous info. As I am just learning how to navigate this site, please forgive any inevitable errors. First, do I sign up my stats in the "Survivor Stories"? will those show up at the end of each post as they do on the HealingWell site? I really like that function as it lets you know your position vis a vis. your correspondent. This is not an elitist motive but one of communication. As I have no knowledge of many treatments I want my correspondent to be aware of my ignorance just as I would want him to be aware of my six year struggles as a G9. So then, I will proceed to the survivors Stories and fill. it out, right or wrong . . . Quincy

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS