Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recurring dull pain after bowel movement

Tom,

I think you'd be correct in your assumption that the problems you outline are not related to your prostate cancer diagnosis and more likely to be related to other issues. Prostate and bladder infections are notoriouly difficult to diagnose and treat. As one of my urologists said to me, a warm pool of urine is like a spa bath to bacteria.

But of course there is always the "No Rules" aspect of this disease of ours, so you cannot be blamed for wanting to know more - to try and get a bit more reassurance. I see you are on the West Coast, so you are not too far from Bahn and his Color Doppler in Ventura, California. His reputation is such that if you could get to him, you would significantly improve the prospect of gaining some valuable positive or negative information. It certainly removes the prospect of another "shot in the dark".

If you want to go down this path, can I suggest you contact JON NOWLIN as he has had some year experience of Dr Bahn and his ministrations.

All the best
Terry in Australia

Great advice Terry, thanks!

my brother had the sme thing had colonoscopy result negative uro sats it can hbe common he is on lupron a few years b j q

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS