Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: YANA Experiences Pages Open Again

Thanks for "coming back" Terry we have missed you!!
I have always since my start come on the site every day gaining comfort and sometimes helping others.
Once the site had gone I felt I/we had lost something very valuable.Maybe this only applies to us sufferers but I am so glad you and the site are back.

all the best

David

What great news to return from a short trip and discover that we may once again experience YANA Experiences! I could not be happier, for myself of course, but even more for all the others - old-time YANAers and those to come who will find this site so invaluable.

I was one of the first to transfer my info to myProstate, and while I liked some of the structure (instant charts, etc.) I also found it to be so impersonal that I was not ever drawn to it.

And as for not having ads, corporate sponsorship? THANK YOU!, Terry, that is one of the great things about YANA.

Not sure how I could help, but let me know if there is anything I might assist with going forward.

Welcome back 1: from your great-sounding cruise.
Welcome back 2: for the return of YANA.

All the best from the Indiana Dunes,
Roger

welcome back. the personal stories have shown a great deal of variations between the different types of treatments & stages. It certanly helped me with my choice of treatment . God luck & low psa bob

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS