Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Full Circle

I'm certain I speak for all in wishing you all the best going forward, Terry.

And yes, please do join myprostate.eu everyone! One neat feature: you can click the "Abo" button on reports of those you wish to follow. I got this message from Terry sent to my email inbox automatically as soon as he entered it in myprostate...before I had a chance to check in on YANA recent posts.

As always, thanks for all you do for us, Terry.

Roger from Indiana

Thanks Roger, for the good wishes and support.

That 'follow' feature is a very god one, but is only one of many available on the site. I have posted a link to the useful Instructions which will help you get the most out of the site at USING myPROSTATE . Just cick on the ORDERING REPORTS link for a pdf.

That Instruction also shows that if you want to e-mail another man on the site, you just click the envelope icon on the myProstate site. It is in the top left side of the page which gives the man's personal details or Characteristics. You will then need to fill in your user name and e-mail address and message and it will go directly to him. if he accepts the message he will be able to mail you directly in the normal way. As with so much on the site - and in my E-Letter - this is a protection against Spam.

All the best

Terry in Australia

Terry,

I'm sorry to hear about the continuing rise in your PSA but as always I support the decision you made to have a life without the serious issues that any form of treatment has. So please know that I'll keep you in my prayers and wish you the best going forward.

Oh. I did go to myProstate and read your entry, but it continues to seem like a hard site to navigate. I suppose if I spent some time there I might change my mind, but at this point I still think yananow served it's people in a better way. So thanks for everything you've done here, but get on with your life and live it to it's fullest.

The Stranger

Thanks Stranger for your good wishes - as you know I live my life to the full now and will continue to do so as long as I (and my funds) allow me to. Our next adventure starts at the end of this month when we are off on another cruise.

Yes, the myProstate site is a little daunting at first sight, which is why I have posted some help points on how to get the best out of the site. Having said that I KNOW that most men will not read those. After all, it is in men's genes to ignore the instruction manual. But.....I've found it can be rfeally helpful:-)

All the best

Terry in Australia

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS