Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good News

Joe,

This is indeed good news. I'm very happy for you. My wife almost got that type of treatment for a sore that wouldn't heal on her ankle, but since she's on medicare they wouldn't pay for it, so she had to go a different direction. Of course it took much longer to heal the sore that way but we finally got there. But your news is great and I celebrate with you.

The Stranger

Re: Good News

Aloha The Stranger,
I am sorry about your wife and medicare's refusal. The same happened to me, my HMO (medicare agent) refused to purchase the mild HBOT chamber for home use (even though prescribe by my uro) and my wife & I decided it was worth the risk. Especially after communicating with Pat in Alaska. These units start at about $8k, but that size you can hardly turnover in. So we opted for a larger unit that both of us could sit in. We are thankful for that decision and surprised that we could see results so quickly, especially from what we read.
Thanks,
Joe

Back On

Aloha,
Had to get back on the Pain Management Program yesterday afternoon. This PCa stuff is like a yo-yo, never know which way you are going to be jerked.
Joe

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS