Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bone Scan Result

Great and wonderful news!

Pete

Thanks Pete kind of you to send message.I wonder if now every new pain or ache i get i wont worry it is the PC.Tomorrow is a biggie getting nervous gave blood last week for my 9 mth PSA get results tomorrow morning.Keep in touch how are you going well i hope.
Thanks again Mate.

Hi Bob,

I echo Pete's reponse - That is FANTASTIC news!
And I know how relieved you must be, because I've only just had my first scans in almost six years.
To say I was a bit worried would be an understatement.

I too was overjoyed with the news.
Have you ever known anyone be so delighted to hear they have arthritis?

As you say, we can relax a bit now, knowing we have stayed lucky and as yet there is no spread of PCa to the bones.

All the very best,

George

England

George so good to hear from you I'm not sure that should be talking to you after what you did to us in the latest ashes tour.You are so right i was saying to myself pls let it be arthritis could you believe that hoping to have arthritis i have never been so happy.I will have arthritis any day stay in touch and let me know how your doing.
Regards from oz bob.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS