Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Degrading Condition

Joe, I have you in my thoughts and prayers. You are a great contributor to this little community. I wish you the best.

Condition Normal - As best It can be

Aloha,
Thank you for your concerns and prayers. The problem was an infection. The leaks/day have returned to 8 to 10/day and the pain management program is doing the best that it can.
The HBOT unit arrived this week, the rubber & formaldyhide (new rug) smell are so bad, can't use it yet, just another set back, airing it out as best we can. One's hopes go up & down.
Coffee picking season is winding down, spending more time on house maintenance. Live about 1 mile from ocean, really hard on paint, especially the deck.
Thank you,
Joe

Re: Condition Normal - As best It can be

Sounds like a half step forward there Joe!!

Hang in and good luck.

Terry

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS