Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Electromagnetic Radiation vice Kinetic Energy

Si Joe, probabilities, we agree! And yes God did develop protons, X-rays, and all that other stuff, assuming you believe in God. I would say he's a singularity.

One thing we do know. The known safe dose of ionizing radiation is 0.00000000000000000000.... so please give me less of it. I'll take the low probability of a tiny Proton's stray energy any day over the known by physics near 100% probability of X-Ray radiation stray energy, most energy goes where it is not wanted.

So, a recovering physicist eh? I like that I hope you have a ponytail while surfing in an exotic place. I keep trying to leave this engineer biz but find there are no jobs for ex-engineers so I keep going back, one more time, each time.

Cheers. Terry says he's not near the floods.

Richard

OK, enough on this thread I think.

We are not getting anywhere and arguments about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin tend to be less helpful than more focussed exchanges.

Personal remarks are not often helpful, unless the people know each other well - and even then they can be misunderstood by others.

All the best

Terry

Gee it was just getting fun, but I understand.

Now I'm going to check out that HIFU therapy, I read it can be done in Mexico.

Richard

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS