Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: T4 and 3 Years since end of treatment

Hi George in the foggy background of my memory I think I remember when you first started posting. If you are giving away your grandchidren it means that you are to busy to deal with them. A good sign for a T4

Re: T4 and 3 Years since end of treatment

Dear Lenny,

Good to hear from you!
No, it's not me who's too busy....it's two of my 3 kids.
They're responsible for the sudden surge from 3 to 8 grandchildren in the past five and a half years.

Perhaps I should buy the two of them a special 'home entertainment system' for their bedrooms. I'll have to think of something, becuase they wince at the mere mention of the word vasectomy!

And it's getting worse. I've just heard that my 21 year old grandson will make me a great grandad a month after my 60th birthday next March!

Oh well, I know everyone will realise I say all this very much 'tongue in cheek'.
I love them all, and never thought I'd be around to see them all arrive.

Be well my friend,

George

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS