Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anti Cancer: A New Way of Life by David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD

I have not been on this website lately...don't know why...since it is one of the best. Maybe you guys have discussed this book before, but in case you haven't, it is a book that I believe would be helpful to all of us.

I have sent these links out to many, and maybe you may have already received them. However, I believe that the fight against cancer is so important, I wanted to make sure I didn't leave you out. Honest, I'm not a financial agent or PR agent for Dr. Servan-Scheiber, the author of the book. I hope that you will see fit to forward it on to all of your friends and family.
These links are podcasts or videos, one short and the other about an hour long, about a doctor that discovered he had brain cancer at age 31. He had surgery and Chemo and radiation treatment and appeared to be doing fine. However, several years later, he had a relapse. He went through another bout of treatment and asked his oncologist what he should do different to keep from having another relapse. His oncologist told him to continue his life as he always had done. Rather than follow this advise, he decided to do research on his own and then he decided to write this book, "Anti Cancer: A New Way of Life", in which tells us what he learned. He is now in his late 40's. He is telling us what our doctors fail to tell us. It has worked for him. We have nothing to lose if we follow his guide.

The ISBN is 978-0-670-02164-2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m2ZBV821XOW4LO

http://youtu.be/XaDt3AJQ98c

www.anticancerbook.com

Best Wishes and God Bless

Charlie Redd
Cocoa, FL
USA
PHone-321 632 2898

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS