Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Problems with Yana Site

A number of people have mailed me to say they are having problems in accessing SOME but not ALL of the pages on my the Site. And some of the pages they can access do not reflect the latest updates.

There is a problem with the ISP, which is situated in South Africa and I spoke to the technical people last evening (the 8 hour time difference gives only a small window of opportunity). The problem seems to be related to the failure of a repeater box on the ocean off Mombasa on the East Coast of Africa and this caused havoc in South Africa – and presumably other African countries. MY ISP people have assured me that the problem should be rectified ‘soon’ and I’ll be chasing them, but in the meantime, I apologise – and please don’t mail me about the problem.

Terry in Australia

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS