Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Back Pains....

Aloha Brian,
Ah, .... back pains, ... depends on several variables, your health, exercise, how you sit, how you lift any weight from a table or the floor, if you sneeze, or if you are in construction ....

My wife and I were having bad back pain in the mornings when we get out of bed, usually went away after a few hours. We discovered that the chairs we were using to watch the tube were causing us to sit in an unsupported position. We bought new chairs, and vola, no back pain in the mornings.

My back pain actually started over in the gluten muscle where I got the 3 month ADT shots for a year. Painful to exercise, even after more than a year from the last shot. Got a cortizone shot which helped greatly. Now with the good chairs, I have only minor back pain (center lower back) most of the time.

Re: Back Pains....

Aloha to you...I need to hang out on the beach and surf in your neck of the woods and I am sure that would do alot to relax my back issues....LOL

Still working through Diagnosis..DRE was fine..I guess there was some things on the Ultra Sound that through up a small red flag..I had to take a hard copy disc to my Urologist yesterday so he could see it for himself and make an evaluation...He hasn't seemed to have a sense of urgency to do a biopsy after the DRE we will see if the Ultrasound changes his COA...I have confidence in his judgement, I have just been a little stressed out lately for sure...

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS