Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pomegranate Juice

I often use a concentrate by Agro Labs, Naturally Pomegranate. This is available in 32oz bottles at Costco and costs less than buying POM so frequently. The bottle says that one ounce is equivalent (in antioxidants) to eating something like 15 pomegranates. I generally just dilute it with water. Still, I find it difficult to know proper dosage with all the different varieties available to us.

Re: Pomegranate Juice

I know that Pom Wonderful is the P. juice being used in a 25 Million $ study at the N.I.H. That brand is usually $14.00 for 48 ounces. I can't afford it on a regular basis and decided on "Just Pomagranate", from concentrate {so is pom wonderful} I believe it's quality is the same as p.wonderful and buy it at a chain called "trader Joes" in the states. I pay $4.49 for 32 oz, I used plenty of the P. Wonderful and the concentrates from the healthfood stores and lots of other brands, If it has any apple pineapple grape juice etc, it my have no value I've read....Hard to believe that...I compare quality by turning the P. Wonderful bottle upside down in the light, looking at the color and amount of concentrate thats settled on the bottom...My cheap p. juice seems the same as the p. wonderful. I also buy lots of Pomagranate jelly at Whole Foods, another chain in the States. This type of juice/jelly has the same value nutritionally speaking as red wine.....but you won't wreck your car as often!

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS