Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PROBLEMS WITH POSTING UPDATES AND EXPERIENCES?

A number of men have mailed me recently asking why their stories and/or updates have not appeared on the site. The answer is usually because I have not received the material.

At one stime I had a bit of a backlog, but I have now cleared that and there are no outstanding entries, so if you have submitted material and it has not shown up, please e-mail me and let me know.

I have taken this up with the Bravenet people (who supply the service) but so far have not had any satisfaction from their 'Help' desk - no surprise there, I guess.

All the best

Terry in Australia

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS