Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sex After Treatment

Ok, the only answers I'm getting from my doctors is they do not know. I guess everyone is different and I need to be patient and wait to see what happens, RIGHT! After one year of ADT, last shot was April 08, EBRT/IMRT ultra-sound guided (Sept-Oct 07), I can get an erection since last Sept 08, which is getting slowly bigger and less painful from the start. However, now, pain comes before anything like a release happens. My testosterone levels are just beginning to approach normal. As Terry has shared with me prior, my release will probably be dry, because of radiation damage to the semivestical(?) canal.
Any of you old timers had any experience like this? And perhaps help an old man understand what is happening?
Joe

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS