Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Husbands Health

Aloha Joyce,
Prostate cancer (PCa) is not simple and can be overwhelmingly complicated. PCa can be as different from one man to another, as there are number of men. Wrapping our minds around this is not easy and sometimes (more than less) we need help to digest what we read & study so that our brains (conscience thinking) can understand what is happening to us.
My wife Sandy knew something was wrong over a year ago, but it was not until last September that I needed help, a year from my treatment.
Through social services (BHS), I was aimed in a direction of therapy, meditation, prayer, and medication to overcome my anxiety about what was happening to me. These feelings about oneself will not go away by them selves. They will progressively get worse. Unless we have very strong family support (spend lots of time listening, understanding, compassion, etc.), we need that outside intervention which can include medication.
Faith, Hope, & Love,
Joe

Re: my husband psa up

bPsa can also reference baseline or first psa test ever done on a patient, which in my unreal case first psa test ever turned out to be bPsa: 46.6 (slightly abnormal.....yeah)

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS