Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today's New Post and Updates

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Here are today’s updates and new posts.

ANDREW DAIL newly diagnosed and undecided

CRAIG BUCKNER newly diagnosed and undecided – thinking of radiation or brachytherapy

STEPHEN KING chose Laparoscopic surgery and says all is coming right

UPDATES:

ED JULIUS has just started a replicated trial and would be interested in hearing from anyone with experience of Taxotere

MIKE BASS all is going well still after his laparoscopic surgery – still some ED issues

KEN MCWILLIAMS content with the outcome of his laparoscopic surgery 9 months ago

BOB SMITH has completed his tests in his second year of AS and all’s well

All the best

Terry in Australia

Re: Today's New Post and Updates APOLOGY

Thanks to Steve Z's sharp eye I realise that I gave the wrong link for BOB SMITH yesterday evening. that should be BOB SMITH

Sorry Bob - put it doen to the distraction of a life long friend of my wife being on a four week visit. Apart from showing her around our beautiful city, the two womenfolk have been swapping news of old friends pretty well non-stop now for three weeks! A bit distracting :-)

Terry

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS