Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rising PSA In Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer

It is a pity that the link on this site to "Click here to see Whole Article online" does not work - at least for me! - because I would like to have read the entire article.

Anyone who might be unfamiliar with the subject of PSA variance needs to note that this paper apparently deals with so-called biochemical failure after treatment. it is not discussing the variations that can, and do, occur in men with their prostate glands still in place or untreated.

All the best

Terry in Australia

Re: Re: Rising PSA In Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer

Terry,

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Hopefully the link to the full article will work again soon, it seems like a major site so I'm hoping it's just down today. I seen another forum where they were talking about that article so at least it worked then.

The Stranger

Re: Rising PSA In Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/134620.php

Re: Re: Rising PSA In Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer

Chris,

Thanks for the link to the whole article. Very interesting reading since it applies to my case.

Paul A. USA

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS