Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today's New Posts and Updates - and Happy New Year

Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Here are today’s updates and new posts - the last for this year - where did it go to?

M P feels that Proton Beam at Loma Linda is right for him

UPDATES:

SCOTT G reporting in six months after manual laparoscopic surgery – all’s well

TIM CANNEY a Silver Active Surveillance member who had a frightening, but unexplained increase in his PSA to 46.0

TONY SHORES reporting in a year after IMRT

JACK LONG another good Christmas present – an undetectable PSA

All the best

Terry in Australia

Re: Today's New Posts and Updates - and Happy New Year

Terry,

I echo your good wishes to all for a happy and healthy 2009. I also thank you for all your efforts. I must admit that this forum had been a great comfort to me.

More power to your elbow

Peter

Re: Re: Today's New Posts and Updates - and Happy New Year

Terry, thanks again for keeping this site going. It truly helped me get the vital information I needed to deal with PCa. YANA is a life saver!

Re: Today's New Posts and Updates - and Happy New Year

Another year begins. Happy new year to all and to you particularly Terry. Many thanks and keep up the good work.
Bill

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS