Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
A Strange Place

Thanks for that TV.

My basic idea is to use some of the donations that generous members like you have sent in to have a small print run and offer to send hard copies to anyone who would find the booklet useful. The material would also be downloadable from the site but many of gthe men who are most likely to be diagnosed may not be computer literate - hence the offer of a hard copy

I would not be selling the booklet as such but asking people who ordered it to make a donation if they find it useful. I did this in South Africa and found that I got enough in donations to re-print as necessary.

Of course I must do the re-write first – I intended doing it before I went to Italy!!

All the best - and thanks.

Terry in Australia

Re: A Strange Place

Let me know when you have done the rewrite as I would be interested in getting several copies (30) for my prostate support group to be distributed to those that are newly diagnosed and any others who would like to get more information on the prostate cancer.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS