Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tantric Sex

This is not quite on-topic but I thought I'd mention it. I've had ED for nearly two years and I'm still at castrate levels due to residual ADT. I've found that while I don't have the usual physical desire, there is another form of desire that I experience. I talked about this with a close female friend and I could see a light go on over her head. She repeated the common thought that men and women have different ideas about sex: men are mostly concerned with the physical aspects while women concentrate on the emotional. I have a type of desire that has nothing to do with the physical yet it is strong. It's hard to put it into words but she understood what I was getting at right away. I have the desire to be with a partner without the need to have an orgasm. As a result, I have a renewed concern for my appearance and desirability even though I cannot perform. Anyone else have these feelings?

Paul A, USA

Re: Re: Tantric Sex

Hi Paul,
Yes, my wife & I snuggle a lot before we sleep and after we wake up. It does come up but usually from a dream and it still is a bit painful. Last Lupron Depot shot was April 2, 2008, the injection sites still ach from over six months ago.
Joe

Re: Re: Re: Tantric Sex

I must have been lucky. My shots only hurt for 2 or 3 days. Sorry that you still hurt after all these months, Joe.

Paul, USA

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS