Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Natural Therapy or Surgery?

I received a new entry for the website from Doris, a lady in Queensland, Australia. Because of my backlog it will take a whle before it is on the site, so I thought I might post her question below. Her husband is 67, PSA was 3.6 ng/ml and his Gleason Score was 3+4=7.

Here's what Doris says:
I need information for my husband, the doctor suggested key hole operation but, we are not sure what is best to do. We trust that The Lord is healing the cancer. At the same time I am giving my husband plenty of natural medicines such as Selenium with vitamin E, achiote with cat's claw,(those are herbs from Peru)to treat prostate problems, flaxseed with pomegranate juice. I prepare his meals with plenty of green vegetables including broccoli and plenty of tomatoes. He is feeling well but a bit anxious as he also suffers from depression. I had gone through cancer myself in the past but, my husband has always been my stength after God. We don't like the thought of the after operation effects and would like to try some natural treatment. My naturapah is going to prepare a herb tonic I found in the internet, which seems very good of well known chinese herbs. Of course, we are not discounting the operation but, would like to have more information from other men who have had it. May God Bless and heal you all. Faith and Prayer makes miracles happen. (I should know, there have been many miracles in our lives), please believe me that to ask for The Lord's help is the best medicine. I look forward reading your stories and experiences which really help to the ones like us, facing the so new and frightening situation. Doris for Don

Terry in Australia

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS