Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Thanks. I didn't see the one you have to pay for. I'd appreciate a copy of the free one.

Paul A.

Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Yes. Please thank you, I get lost on the merry go round and could not even find the free report.
Thank you Stranger. Called my PCP last week, said I was not handling this very well, started a prescription on Friday, Sunday & Monday were the best days I've had in over a month.
I appreciate the friendship & support you offer.
Thank you,
Joe

Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Paul A,

No problem. I uploaded it to one of those free hosting accounts so you should be able to download it using the link below. I tried it and it worked for me.

Let me know if you have any problem getting it. You should see a Click here to start download link. Sorry about the ADs they display but it's a free hosting service so that's how they make their money.

JohnsHopkins_treatingprostatecancer.pdf

The Stranger

Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Joe 67,

No problem. I uploaded it to one of those free hosting accounts so you should be able to download it using the link below. I tried it and it worked for me.

Let me know if you have any problem getting it. You should see a Click here to start download link. Sorry about the ADs they display but it's a free hosting service so that's how they make their money.

I'm happy to hear you're feeling better and I hope the medication the doctor gave you keeps you feeling that way. Take care my friend, and God Bless you and your family.

The Stranger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Hi Stranger/Friend,
Do I need to create an account?
Joe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Thanks. It downloaded in a few seconds.

Paul A.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Joe 67,

You can use the service to upload and download files with or without an account. I didn't create an account with them I just uploaded the file. You have to put up with the ADs being displayed but they allow you to share files without joining anything.

So click the link below and you should see the Start download link on the top left side of the page that comes up. It will bring up a window with some ADs in it but just close them.

Here's the link again.

The Stranger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

This is a great read. Lots of useful advice for the newly diagnosed. Wish I had this two years ago.

Paul A., USA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Hopkins - Health Alerts

Paul A,

I thought it was a great read too and it's nice they made it available for no cost. But it makes me wonder just how much more information is available in the report they charge for since the free one is so good. I imagine it's worth the money after reading the free one.

The Stranger

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS